Bright Outlook Consulting is designed to help:
- Young professionals seeking admission to MBA programs
- Bachelor students or graduates moving on to Masters or Doctorate programs
- High School students and their parents with the university application process
Maximize your chances of success by working with an expert. Let us help you shine!
The application process is complex. As a candidate, it might seem intimidating and opaque. With our experience in the field, we have the insight to help you create your best application package and relieve your pressure.
Bright Outlook Admissions Consulting will help you:
- Choose the best universities or business schools for your dreams, goals, and individual profile
- Communicate your story to admissions committees through all of your application materials, including letters of recommendation
- Articulate your goals, accomplishments, and questions with clarity and confidence, so that you can ace your interviews.
Maximize your chances of acceptance
at your dream school
by working with an expert.
“As a former Admissions Committee member at a US business school, I know what makes an applicant stand out: clear motivation, a compelling story, and the balance between individual achievement and team success. Working together, we can make you a stand-out applicant!”
Jennifer Post Draeger
Founder and Principal of Bright Outlook
Test Preparation Consulting
Maybe you’d like to study on your own, but you need some help creating a study plan and timeline. Test preparation consulting is for you!
Start Right package:
A diagnostic practice exam, plus 2 hours of expert consulting to develop a study plan and timeline based on your diagnostic results. We’ll also recommend the best online materials and books for your prep. Available for GMAT, GRE, SAT, and TOEFL.
The transition from high school to university is a major milestone—for students and parents! It might seem confusing, frustrating, and scary, but it’s also exciting, empowering, and motivating.
Bright Outlook offers dynamic College Counseling that helps students determine their strengths as applicants and carefully consider their hopes and needs for their university experience. We help identify possible fields of study that match each student’s interests and talents, and we provide insight into prospective programs or courses that could be a good fit.
When you choose College Counseling combined with University Admissions Consulting, Bright Outlook will guide you through the entire application process, including assistance with essays and interviews.
EXPLORE OUR UPCOMING EVENTS